Follow Us On
Follow By Email
Blogtrottr

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Painting The Blower Housing

Our paint booth held up well in storage. We got it set up this afternoon in no time.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-l8NJz1n0RxE/VSr3uOAIFAI/AAAAAAAA5wQ/OsjvLyNbcow/w1520-h855-no/IMG_20150412_140602079.jpg

We didn't get a good inside picture of our paint booth. Sorry. We added a ventilation source with a fan and filter this afternoon. No picture of that either...

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-AmPyXSaXumY/VSr3uA19N8I/AAAAAAAA5wU/Ec2De4WUshM/w1520-h855-no/IMG_20150412_141357543.jpg

We masked off the foam seal portion of the blower housing to keep the paint off.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-HPXHRlZr4hY/VSr3uDclN-I/AAAAAAAA5wU/F_xUMSZ5Pmo/w1520-h855-no/IMG_20150412_153730253.jpg

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-WT9iDL0VQxA/VSr3uFVtAkI/AAAAAAAA5wU/WW9iZD7TDdo/w1520-h855-no/IMG_20150412_153933757.jpg

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-I6z8jx9rNJc/VSr3uEYPX7I/AAAAAAAA5wU/yiEFpVB_x8I/w1520-h855-no/IMG_20150412_155420507.jpg

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-Ms6icklDRiY/VSr3uNcenaI/AAAAAAAA5wU/qGSKd0FNdYs/w1520-h855-no/IMG_20150412_155437310.jpg

I applied two coats of Krylon Fusion Satin Black. I think they turned out nice!

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-AFMNl9xUTO4/VSsDhw1hj6I/AAAAAAAA52Q/XKL1PJWsvFg/w1520-h855-no/IMG_20150412_182541157.jpg

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-zXZD7Og7k1U/VSsDh5LzF1I/AAAAAAAA52Q/p6QOqoFdIgs/w1520-h855-no/IMG_20150412_182629247.jpg

Here is a mock-up of the lower blower housing held in place. I am happy with the way it looks.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-MEwmP-S26fs/VSsDh_8rKLI/AAAAAAAA52Q/LU4jFosobrk/w1520-h855-no/IMG_20150412_182726608.jpg

Here are both pieces of the blower housing together. A successful afternoon project!

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-amuM9t7Jb1Y/VSsDh9kb_xI/AAAAAAAA52Q/76XwmO0U7Fo/w1520-h855-no/IMG_20150412_182827796.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment